Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So it's New Years eve. I just can't get over how fast this year has flown by. We plan on staying in and playing board games with the children. What are your plans?
 A little intro for those who don't know me. I am a stay at home mom of four wonderful children. We homeschool year round here in Texas. As of now we are enjoying a nice long break. I am getting things together to start school back up on January 6th 2015. We are a Christian family. My husband works full time outside our home. Just a little peek into our life.
 I am new to blogging so please hang in there while I get things in order and share with your friends. Winter time and reading seem to go hand in hand for me so I plan on focusing on books for a bit. Please comment and tell me a little about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment