Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Monday we began homeschooling again. Everyone seems to be happy and excited to start after a great Christmas break. We have switched stuff up a bit. Everything seem to be flowing better. Just like anything in life, you have to be willing to try new things. I am glad my "home school box" has been destroyed. It has been a fun, yet trying at times adventure for us. Wouldn't trade it for anything though.
So as I have mentioned before I have signed up for a couple book review websites. My first book is on it's way. It will be from http://www.BloggingForBooks.org So, if you like to read and then blog about books this maybe something you want to look into. There are several companies out there that offer free books in return for honest reviews. If you already do this feel free to mention who you use in the comments. Hope you have a blessed rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment